Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DINSLAKEN 2019. Pics start on p27

easternjets said:
If your planning Spa just make sure you stuff a couple of water melons up Phil's exhaust to keep the db's down!
I would go again just for the Spa trip, as they say round here it was 'mint'.

:floor: :floor: I promise if we did spa again I would switch the exhaust to quiet this time only 112 db on quiet so they wouldnt hear me coming so I dont set off the noise alarms again :grin: :grin:

Would love to do this, but I'd need to buy another 911 with lower miles than the current one, so that when I stack all the miles on it's still low miles, like the one I've got now :?: :nooo: :eek:
Plus a trip like this may well incur maintenance costs which go above zero, I was even thinking of maybe trailering Herman White to the Cheshire/ Manchester meet on Saturday :?

spongebob squarepants said:
Would love to do this, but I'd need to buy another 911 with lower miles than the current one, so that when I stack all the miles on it's still low miles, like the one I've got now :?: :nooo: :eek:
Plus a trip like this may well incur maintenance costs which go above zero, I was even thinking of maybe trailering Herman White to the Cheshire/ Manchester meet on Saturday :?

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

I'm very interested in this trip too - so put me down for it. Would love to see the Porsche Museum and hopefully the Factory Tour too if possible.

Pleased to hear Fasttrack will be involved, went on the Monaco Historic trip last May and Longers did a fantastic job. Incidentally, he has the barebones of this on the Fasttrack web site already so I assume he's been asked.

Gorsh said:
I'm very interested in this trip too - so put me down for it. Would love to see the Porsche Museum and hopefully the Factory Tour too if possible.

Pleased to hear Fasttrack will be involved, went on the Monaco Historic trip last May and Longers did a fantastic job. Incidentally, he has the barebones of this on the Fasttrack web site already so I assume he's been asked.

yes he's got a Spa option already evolving as it was so successful last year and If we get enough interest for a stuttgart option to justify his time and effort re numbers then I will ask him if he's happy to include a second option for 2019 he did indicate to me earlier in the year that he would and it makes sence to have fasttrack handle the viable options for 911uk :thumb: :thumb:

T8 said:
madalaa said:
It's been a couple of years since I was last there so 2019 could a goer for me in conjunction with something else that I might be planning ....... :)

If it involves the V8 hotel I'm in. :thumb:

Yes Terry ....... the V8 hotel and car complex would be part of the plan ....... :thumb: :)

I don't know if this is a joke or serious?

People's obsession with low miles infuriates me. Just enjoy the bloody the car.

benbuhagiar said:

I don't know if this is a joke or serious?

People's obsession with low miles infuriates me. Just enjoy the bloody the car.

I have no idea , the last time I thought SBSP was joking about a comment he made and it was just his sence of humour, he said he wasnt :dont know: so I have no idea if hes joking or serious :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Will definitely be doing Dinslaken again next year, really enjoyed it in April, like the itinerary too Phil :thumb: :thumb:

Why not :dont know:

V8 hotel and factory tour both get my vote... :thumb:

I would love to do this in 2019 so I will stay subscribed :thumb:

I've seen a post on our PCGB Region that they are planning a trip to Dinslaken in 2019. They have already prov booked a number of rooms at the Tryp so if you are planning going best to make a reservation soon!

easternjets said:
I've seen a post on our PCGB Region that they are planning a trip to Dinslaken in 2019. They have already prov booked a number of rooms at the Tryp so if you are planning going best to make a reservation soon!

They've only booked 8 of the 100+ in the hotel and I doubt that there'll be as many UK Porschephiles there as there were in 2016. I've stayed there for the last 5 years and it hasn't been full.

Making a provisional booking is a thought but I'm sure that when Longers starts planning his 2019 offerings in more detail he'll be able to negotiate a decent B&B+Parking package price so anyone looking to travel with him might want to hold off for a little while.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back