Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

959 crashed and for sale

FZP

Looks like she still drives straight enough :dont know:

That is pretty bad to see though :sad:

:thumb:

:eek:

I'm pretty sure I recognise that car and driver as the one that attends the Porschefreunde event at Dinslaken every year. It wasn't a 'daily driver' as such but was well used and probably one of the highest km cars in Europe.

It will buff out.....

:floor:

T8 said:
:eek:

I'm pretty sure I recognise that car and driver as the one that attends the Porschefreunde event at Dinslaken every year. It wasn't a 'daily driver' as such but was well used and probably one of the highest km cars in Europe.

Just an ordinary Porsche out for a drive .......... preparing to park in a field with a couple of thousand others.

Wasn't it a trailer failure :dont know:

Sure I saw it on Facey :thumb:

Yep. Why wouldn't the owner want to repair it. I doesn't look that bad

Can someone explain to me how it works in this country with the above scenario when towing a 911 on a trailer and Insurance?

Have to feel fir the chap :sad:

What a pine in the a55 :nooo:

That's still a lot of cash to stump up too :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Have to feel fir the chap :sad:

What a pine in the a55 :nooo:

That's still a lot of cash to stump up too :thumb:

:redcard:

Jin, appalling attempts of humour like that won't be tolerated. They should be nipped in the bud otherwise we will have to call in Special Branch. I fir one will be sick of more.

:wack:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back