Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sun's out Guns out- Porsche Galore

Saw this one driving past last week

I think it's a Gemballa Avalanche Roadstar

j9zKD6P.jpg

Out for a blast and a couple of scoops and this comes flying past me. Turned in to a local establishment (Mitton Hall) so couldn't resist having a quick gander.

Ultima GTR I think.

gUabJfi.jpg

That thing is wider than my 4C :what: It must be a nightmare to drive on UK roads

Zingari said:
It must be a nightmare to drive on UK roads

Excluding the Ribble Valley :driving:

Zingari said:
That thing is wider than my 4C :what: It must be a nightmare to drive on UK roads
It must have been the day yesterday for taking out bright cars for a drive, eh Zingers. :bandit:

FZP said:
Zingari said:
It must have been the day yesterday for taking out bright cars for a drive, eh Zingers. :bandit:

Yes I was out but I thought they would have finished the railway bridge repairs by now :roll:

Summer has finally arrived. Doesn't take long to get the toys out.

pPFh3Vd.jpg

Hr6fLZ2.jpg

Blink and you'll miss it in Poulton-le-Fylde!

:)

Saw quite a few today, the stand outs were a 3.2 Carrera just outside Otley, a 964 and a GT3 Touring in Ilkley, a 993 between Leyburn and Hawes and a convoy of 5 or 6 boxsters (I think, passed too quickly going the other way) between Hawes and Ribblehead.

Just been out in a newly polished Herman. And it rained! With sandy dust Shiite mixed in with it WTF!

Sun was out, guns were at OPC :sad:
Spied a lovely 991.1 Targa in Carmine Red amongst the V12's doing laps for the pimple paparazzi. Today must have seen 40 kids with cameras out

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back