Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mint green 996 Cabriolet with Nephrite green interior !

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
img_9158.jpg

img_9160.jpg

img_9162.jpg

20180806_173635.jpg

2000 PORSCHE 911 (996) 3.4 CARRERA CONVERTIBLE

Lot Number: 255 Result inc Premium: £14,840
V5 Present
MoT Jul 2019
Chassis number: WP0ZZZ99ZXS644930
In special order, factory colour Mint green with Nephrite green leather. 6"‘speed manual. The backs of the sports seats and the centre tunnel are colour coded. The vendor advises that this car has had little use in the last few years and has been garage stored. In 2014 at 92,214 miles it was subject to a major service including spark plugs, ignition coils and auxillary belt. In 2015 at 92,397 miles it was fitted with a new cylinder head and exhaust manifold at a cost of £3,961.74. It comes with MoT history from 2005 to present. Mileage recorded at 96,888.

https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/cla...ust-2018/2000-porsche-911-996-34-convertible/

:eek: Yikes!

Black steering wheel and black soft top would transform that car.....my mate has just spent £15K on a Ford Focus!

love it :)

Entirely too green for me.

I'm out.

I like it as well , love the fact its different, even more love the fact its not bloody black or silver with a black interior . but you would need to be happy to get attention driving it . :grin: :grin: I often wonder about the original owner of a car when they are an unusual colour like this , sure they werent a shy retiring wallflower type :floor:

Reminds me of the mk1 Audi TT my lecturer at uni bought new, green with green leather and green roof... his name was Mr Green.

I like the mint but couldn't live with the interior of Nephrite.

Definitely of it's time. I remember back when that was new lots of custom cars painted that colour.

In itself, Mint isn't horrible. However when paired with a Nephrite interior the whole thing just becomes too nasty to behold for me. Nephrite challenges everything bad that anyone ever said about Savannah - green interiors really are the benchmark for wrong to my eye. :nooo:

Attachments

• purest_147.jpeg
    purest_147.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 3,726
The only car that Green suited is a 964........at a push.

Anyway, who'd have a green car - nothing but trouble and bad luck.

I like outrageous colour combos as much as the next guy, but that's a bit too much for me.

Glad cars like these exist though.

Its missing the wood trim option - then its perfect :wtf:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back