Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seal Grey, Boxster Red C4S Tip for sale

shalz

Hi all,

My Seal Grey, Boxster Red C4S Tip is for sale here on http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8403

It's a beautiful car and relatively rare colour combo - don't want to see it go but I've seen a Discovery 3 that we could do with and want this to go to a forum member/enthusiast.

Needs to go in next month or so otherwise it's going to be a keeper...

Ad updated with a last attempt (and a healthy price reduction) at sale as we really don't have the space for it and I think this car should stay with an enthusiast.

Shaoxter's old car, right :dont know:

GLWS :thumbs:

:thumb:

Yes it is, he left behind a beauty of a car and full credit, he's been great at helping me understand the car and its history.

If it doesn't sell now, I think I'm going to keep it for my future son. It's been epic, and as my first foray into Porsche, despite initial self-scaremongering reading into the usual horror stories, this car has proved all doubts wrong so far and I hope it stays that way. :)

Friendly bump, reduced car by a large chunk as really need to make space. Anyone want a decent deal?

not sure why my text isn't showing up, third attempt:

replacement found so this beautiful C4S is going on Tuesday unless someone picks it up quick

I've reduced the price to just over the part-ex if someone wants it without the dealer premium - £20,500 for a car known on this forum!

Full disclosure, MOT expires on Tuesday and service is due, but I'm happy to get it done at buyer's cost at Portiacraft who are reasonable and honest.

Deal needs to be done by Monday and I'm around all weeken

replacement found so this beautiful C4S is going on Tuesday unless someone picks it up quick - http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8403

I've reduced the price to just over the part-ex if someone wants it without the dealer premium - £20,500 for a car known on this forum!

Full disclosure, MOT expires on Tuesday and service is due, but I'm happy to get it done at buyer's cost at Portiacraft who are reasonable and honest.

Deal needs to be done by Monday and I'm around all weekend

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back