Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo S - Mileage impacting value?

On the basis of this thread I got mine out of the garage and drove the damned thing! Mine isn't even a particularly special 911 (it's special to me!!) but if I don't get to drive it then there's not much point in having the car. I could just hang out at the Porsche dealership on the odd weekend and look at much shinier and newer 911's!

I do understand the OP's point though, after selling my S2000 for what I bought it for (with double the mileage!) I can appreciate that residuals do come into your mind... and I'm trying to keep up my form on owning cars for minimal depreciation (don't mention the MGTF!). Saying that, owning a 911 is basically my dream, so why should I worry about selling it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back