Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Becker GP Installation. Help!!

Fitting a CDR21 into my HiFi optioned car

Hi all, my cars audio loom has been well and truly butchered. I'm trying to refit the Becker CDR21 to my HiFi optioned car. I've figured out the power connections (ISO A) but I'm struggling with what appears to be the ISO C connector - see pics. I can't match the wires in the pic to any wiring diagrams. Can anyone help with the pin outs?

I expect Tore B will be able to help with this one. Wait for him to come along soon or try sending him a PM.

I have exactly the same as your set up of CDR21 with hi-fi option but I also added a Bluetooth adapter ; Loudlink in my case but there are others. It's great to play music either by Bluetooth streaming or from the installed Micro SD card. Hands free phone and sat nav from phone app are other advantages.

my long time installed Becker in my C4s, tonight has no audio out put at all, radio lights up and everything looks fine but no sounds, I tried a different head unit and its the same.

mine is wired through the Din unit, but has worked however its wired for a long period, so its not an install issue.

does the Amp under the seat have a separate power feed, which has a different source from the radio?

all the Fuses In the main Fuse box are ok.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back