Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Summer in a 997 Gen 2 Turbo Cab

robbiej

Spa-Francorchamps
OK I had a few things to fix and still have a rouge TPMS on one tyre but the car in the long summer roof down is great!

Went to Brugge for a long weekend with the wife and kid. Kid starts to complain he is blown around too much, find out the air con needs re-gassing so roof comes down again. Amazing how the wind drowns out the moans from behind.

On the way back the wife asks what did you like about the weekend expecting me to say nice hotel, eating out etc I say driving around in the Porsche in the sun!

Hopefully not cursed myself like Phil (he did steal some wheels of me) not been on the forum much just been driving the car around

Anyway where is good air-con regas place in West London

You're more likely to need new condensers than a regas.

These 911 cabs are just the best in decent weather. Racked up a few thousand mile in mine over the last 3 months.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back