Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S forward underbody panel

Ghianightmare

Montreal
Hi,

I think I am missing the forward underbody panel on my C4S. Does any C4S owner have a photo of the underbody between the front PU and the bottom of the frunk? I just want to double check how it attaches.

I have searched the forum and Google and PH. No available photos.

Thanks

Thank for that - but I probably wasn't clear...

I can see from the parts catalogue that item 19 should be there, but I just wanted a photo of what it looks like installed.

As I have the aerokit, i'm not sure if it is removed on purpose due to the different front splitter or just left off by a mechanic or torn off on a track day...

If I could see a photo of how a standard installation looks and how exactly it is attached, it would help.

I don't want to order one until I can see what it should look like.

Regards

My :oops: was out of embarrassment, not in response to you sounding gruff...I didn't think that you were being a Gruffalo :grin:

I could have sent a pic of my turbo but wasn't sure if it was the same :dont know:

Will search for some pics for you :thumb:

Thanks,

I had a sneaky look under a 996 turbo that was in Leeds PC today and that was different - the front bumper/PU goes back further than on my C4S.

I had a close look under my car last night and there seems to be some free clip nuts and what looks like the remains of a panel on them, so I'll go ahead and order it.

As for the Porsche Centre Leeds - nearly as good as the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart :worship: they have a fabulous collection of cars, but that is another story...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back