Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

smoked front and rear lights

proctor44

just wondering if anyone has any pictures of a 997 in midnight blue with smoked front and rear lights so i can see how they look before i buy them

thanks

I've got photos of rear light clear smoked and red smoked on a black car if of any use?

No smoking please, I think smoked lens just look naff.

Each to their own of course.

Cheers, Keith

Just pm'd you

Thefinn said:

I love that look , not sure it the mot station would but I do :thumb: :thumb:

Honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen

How to completely ruin the looks of one of the most beautiful cars ever made, in one easy step!

Best left to the Saxo brigade IMO, but each to their own!

If you want the lights to be darker, the only option, which IMO doesn't look garbage, is what we used to call "joey mod" (presumably after somebody called Joey did it) in the MINI world. Separate the light housing, paint everything but the reflective surfaces matte/satin black or colour code (only works on darker colours). The only classy way to do it IMO. Tinted headlights/taillights look awful, save your £5.

Have a look at the picture of my old R53's headlights below.

Attachments

• minijcw_118.jpg
    minijcw_118.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 1,399

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back