Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice surprise

silvermilnec

Albert Park
Hi everyone, most of you know I had a bad skiing accident in February so the 911 not seen much action.

It needed its annual service 2 weeks ago so off it went to my trusted indy Strasse in Leeds.
I always take it in clean because I don't like anyone else to wash it, silly I know! Anyway they always do something extra like clean the leather or vac it out.
I've just been to give it a quick clean and discovered someone as painted the wheel hubs and the centre or edges of the discs it was a job that needed doing!

That's just one of the differences between OPC and my Indy.

I don't know for sure it was them but I don't think it was the wife :D

Attachments

• 2eb73706_53ee_4b3b_a574_f0465b912834_747.jpeg
    2eb73706_53ee_4b3b_a574_f0465b912834_747.jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 1,211
nice Chris mine need doing as well ,if its turns out its the mrs send her down for the weekend with her paint and brush :grin: :grin:

deMort said:
Indys tend to paint the hubs and wheel bolts on a major service , i know we do anyways .. on an annual then thats very good service :thumb:
it's a nice touch demort :thumb:

Had that treatment from Demort and the team! It just works :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back