Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TopGear mild box with 200 cell cats

:floor: :floor: I much prefered the sound of the blue 996 that left just before you did , nice wave though :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

It sounded great, very porsche, seems like a good option if you dont want gate of hell opening sound. interested to know your thoughts on whether you felt the power gains in the low mid range from the 200 cell cats with the mild boxes fitted :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
It sounded great, very porsche, seems like a good option if you dont want gate of hell opening sound. interested to know your thoughts on whether you felt the power gains in the low mid range from the 200 cell cats with the mild boxes fitted :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks. It revs a lot more freely and I'm hitting the limiter in lower gears far more frequently since it was done. Also I just had it dynoed at 298.8 bhp which bearing in mind its age isn't too shoddy. It has only 31k on the clock though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back