Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993s at Silverstone Auctions today

stusmith said:
Hi.
I was the lucky person who bought the coupe at Silverstone auctions. I didn't go to the auction to buy this car but ended up with it anyway. After spending a couple of days looking at it i knew i had to have it.
Apart from the obvious front end stone chips the car seemed to look good.
I checked the oil levels then drove the car home. All the way to Cornwall. 300 miles in total. The car drove perfectly with everything working except the stereo.
I have owned the car for just over a week and now done just over 700 miles. What a fantastic car.
I have dropped her off today for a front end respray. Ordered a couple of new tyres and some new headlight lenses. Cant wait to get her back.
Think i'm a 993 addict now!

Hi

Well done on your purchase, I live in Cornwall and use Williams Crawford http://www.williamscrawford.co.uk for servicing and bits I can't cope with, they may be able to give the car a good look over if you think you need it.
Nice to have another 993 in the south west

On March 4th 2014
stusmith said:
I was the lucky person who bought the coupe at Silverstone auctions.

Apart from a brief update the day after we haven't heard from him since.

T8 said:
On March 4th 2014
stusmith said:
I was the lucky person who bought the coupe at Silverstone auctions.

Apart from a brief update the day after we haven't heard from him since.

You don't think he's mulling over a pint having done his dough do you :dont know:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back