Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 996/986 Last done/Next Due Maintnenace Spreadsheet

Ghianightmare

Hi,

In order to track my own maintenance and to establish when work was done prior to my ownership and to track it going forward , I took the maintenance schedule out of the Owner's manual and service manual and put it into excel. I then re arranged some of the tasks and intervals to reflect the age, yearly mileage/KM and driving that I do. If I ever come to sell the car, I will have a very quick reference for any buyer. I have attached it for general use. Maybe when I buy my next one - one of you will hand me one to demonstrate the maintenance history!

Instructions –

Enter the current mileage of the car and the date. Only the green cells need an input. all others are automatic.

Enter the most recent date and mileage that a task was performed into the green cells of each row.
If the task is over due, the mileage or date in the Next Due column will turn red.
I have hidden some tasks which were duplicated or that don't apply to my car (e.g. cabriolet tasks don't apply to me) such as row 8, row 27 etc. feel free to amend the sheet to suit your car and driving.

I have similar for the 987/997 but it isn't fully checked. But happy to provide it too if anyone wants it.

I'm sure either can be tweaked to suit any model Porsche or car. I also add the major items I perform on the car - e.g. new dampers etc.

Some of you might find it helpful. Just add a thumbs up if you download and find it useful.

Note - I had to convert from xlsx to xls for it to upload to this thread. If there is any loss in functionality, let me know.

Regards

Padraig

spread in MILES sheet here

Attachments

• 996_maintenance_ldnd_master_162.xls
    63.5 KB · Views: 122
  • copy_of_996_maintenance_ldnd_master_miles_200.xls
    64 KB · Views: 167
forgot to say - the next due column turns orange if a task is getting close, but not overdue. I think it is within a month or 1000 miles/km.

There is a version in MILE and a version in KM above. The MILES version is obvious from the title.

Ghianightmare said:
Also forgot to say that it doesn't matter if you use miles of KM. Just change the column heading text from KM to miles. none of the formulas need to change.

Surely we need to change the formula from 14,400 to 9000 for miles? Or am I just stupid?

Brilliant, thanks and all updated to suit my vehicles! :worship: :thumbs: :worship:

NICE :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back