Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Discovered great YouTube channal Porsche nuts should watch!

isysman

Not sure if it's been mentioned before on here, but these guys produce some amazing videos.

It's a crime they only have a few subscribers.

Lovely classic videos, thanks for sharing

One of their gang is clearly a keen drone pilot! Nice videos.
Rick

Great spot Isys.....

Well worth watching and stirs the brain into action for a route on the Alp trip i have been threatening to do ......

Great tip, thanks for the information. I have spent a very enjoyable hour or so , better get some work done now :p

I bought one of his books in March in advance of a trip to Stelvio in mid may. The book is a great coffee table book, but also has much historic info on the various passes.

In May, myself and 5 friends left our own porsches at home, flew to Stuttgart, rented 2 911 GTS Cabrios and a 718 Boxster GTS and drove 1400km around the Alps in 3 days. Unfortunately mAny of the passes were closed at the top, but it was still a fantastic trip.

I recommend... :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back