Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KE06 MZZ. Black 997.1 C4S

Wildhog

My post about this car having bore scoring and having been returned to the dealer has been buried in some Independent Dealer Review category.

A new/potential buyer will look here. It was not intended as a review of the dealer, but to be a source of information for anyone who may need it, prior to having fingers burnt

I can't control what admins do, but it took me half an hour to find it, and I wrote it.

Walked past over the weekend and car wasn't on site from what I could see. I hope the new owner does a Google and finds this for their sake.

Type the registration number in to Google and the first hit is the thread about it, took me all of a few seconds to find it.

MC

You are my hero :thumbs:

Even if you are not a member of this forum?

Yes, the best way to check is to do a chrome 'incognito" search as that is not biased by previous browsing history etc...... It is the first result even with an incognito search :thumb:

Thanks. I have no idea what has happened to the car. Only that it has been sold and taxed.

Maybe the resulting facts will exonerate Mr Jackson and an entirely decent thing has been done.

Time will tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back