Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How do i create an advert on here?

isysman

Trying to figure out how to place an advert for my Boxster but I'm going round in circles clicking on cars for sale etc.

Left hand side of the page under Porsche Classifieds, click on Create a Free Classified Advert.
This should present you with a drop down menu and form to complete. After completion it is submitted to Admin for approval.

I made an advert but the photos never uploaded. It's really not user friendly the interface. How can I add photos now? It doesn't give me the option.

Have you got it advertised anywhere else? I might be interested....

The advert interface on here is terrible. You have to click and close every picture to see the next, the description is mangled in with all the other irrelevant drivel etc. Its all a bit of a mess.

Does anyone ever buy a car via these adverts?

ragpicker said:
Have you got it advertised anywhere else? I might be interested....

The advert interface on here is terrible. You have to click and close every picture to see the next, the description is mangled in with all the other irrelevant drivel etc. Its all a bit of a mess.

Does anyone ever buy a car via these adverts?

I thought I'd give it a shot. But you're right it's not easy to use. And it now appears I can't edit it. I had it on eBay but I had to go back to work so I pulled it.

Maybe I'll just post it in a regular thread post later when I get a minute.

Oh nice the photos did upload. I couldn't see them last night. Thanks for linking.

Wow, that's looks nice :thumb:

I'd put an advert up on Boxa.net as well :wink:

...... come on spill the beans, what's it being replaced with :?:

jonttt said:
Wow, that's looks nice :thumb:

I'd put an advert up on Boxa.net as well :wink:

...... come on spill the beans, what's it being replaced with :?:

You have to have an account with over 40 posts. I started out on there but I closed my account years ago.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back