Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front Bumper dimple

v8fettler

Ive got a very small dimple just above the number plate on my 997.2, where I forgot my own security post, and squashed the number plate mount.

Had the mount and plate changed, but theres just an ever so small dimple above it, and now ive seen it, I cant unsee it. Can this be fixed by Dentless guys being a plastic bumper? or will it need paint shop etc??

Really bugs me so I need to get it sorted.

Thanks

Pretty sure as long as the paint or clearcoat isnt cracked they can warn the pu to sort it but if you want to be 100% drop forum member Chaser a PM as thats his business and he will know and maybe able to reccomend the best guy in your area. :thumb: :thumb:

If it`s an outward `dimple` it is much more difficult to remove on a plastic bumper than a dent. Phil is correct in that it may be possible to warm the area and push it out from behind. I would recommend you use a professional as it is easy to make more of a mess.
Let me know your area and I may be able to put you on to a trusted tech. :wink:

chaser said:
If it`s an outward `dimple` it is much more difficult to remove on a plastic bumper than a dent. Phil is correct in that it may be possible to warm the area and push it out from behind. I would recommend you use a professional as it is easy to make more of a mess.
Let me know your area and I may be able to put you on to a trusted tech. :wink:

:thumb: :thumb: nice one Steve

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back