Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Little Bugs....

v8fettler

Jus a couple of little bugs with my car (997 Gen2 Turbo), I thought I'd ask...

The Bonnet release, I have to hold it forever to open the bonnet, is this normal? I was loaned a Cayman and it was instant on that?

The Memory Seats, I have to hold the number button down to get it to keep moving to the seat setting. Is this normal? on other cars I've had you just tap it and it goes.

Tyre Pressures, the fronts seem to drop very easy, usually after a run, constantly topping them up. Is this normal??

Just a few little things which bug me, but might need looking at.

Thanks

Bonnet release .. about 2 - 3 seconds and it should pop open .. longer and all i can think of is the switch for the bonnet release .. well known to break but not so to have a long duration for opening .

memory seats and check the manual .. program it from scratch to the key you use ..

Sometimes you need to manually move the seat to each end stop for all positions to teach that to the car .. it needs to know the seat position to work properly ... you hold the button for a few seconds on each position when its stopped moveing for it to learn .

You shouldn,t have to put air in the tyres very often .. if you do then you have a leak .. puncture .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back