Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Indy''s with PIWIS in Surrey / Hampshire

elliot_holder

Hi all,

Been struggling to get my recently fitted gen 2 steering wheel conversion completed, as the horn still doesn't work.

Know this is a very common problem and most likely either requires the control unit coding to add multi-function or potentially worst case a new control unit all together.

Had tried the re-wiring trick, which seems to have worked for some others, unfortunately not for me :nooo:

Anyway, I'd been speaking to OPC and they just WILL NOT work on the car to enable multi-function with PIWIS. I've explained the situation on a number of occasions to various different service advisors/manager there but still no luck, and they just point blank refuse to work on it. Either they think I'm crazy, that its impossible, or its just too small for them to be bothered with.

So, does anyone know of any Indy's relatively local to Guildford that would have access to a PIWIS and be able to help?

OPC Bournemouth have sorted lots of us out with just what you want to do mate call them , the other option is Brookspeed in Eastliegh nr Southampton. :thumb:

Give Northway a call - near Reading - they are very helpful and will tell you over the phone if this is something that they can/cannot do.

Other place would be Autotechnics in Chichester

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back