Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seal Grey, Manual, 911 C4S up for sale soon

Well, the usual stone chips and gravel rash have been attended to (£420), so she's ready to go...

911UK advert should be live tomorrow.

Will be sad to see her go, but three Porsches in the household is probably a bit much!

saZBVLd.jpg

Private registration mark will be retained.

PM me if interested. Lots of hi-res images available.

Nice car. Price is competitive. You could easily get £25k when the right person is looking. TBH at that price I reckon you could probably offer it to trade who'd sell it at about £28k with dealer facilities.

Are you in a rush? 996 market as you stated is moving in the right direction ;)

BK911 said:
Nice car. Price is competitive. You could easily get £25k when the right person is looking. TBH at that price I reckon you could probably offer it to trade who'd sell it at about £28k with dealer facilities.

Are you in a rush? 996 market as you stated is moving in the right direction ;)

Thanks. No great rush. If it doesn't sell, I'm quite happy to hang onto it. C4S prices look like they're only going one way. But three Porsches in the garage feels a bit much (especially as I borrow my wife's Merc if there's any threat of rain!).

Advert now live btw...

I should add that the Agreed Valuation for this car (May 2018), for Insurance purposes, is £25,000. Confirmed by PCGB.

Well, lots of nibbles but no genuine bites. 

Probably not helped by being down on the western tip of the UK (though it's been like the riviera in this heat!) or by World Cup fever.

Anyway, unless it sells in the next week or so, I'm going to take it off the market and keep it for a little longer. 

I'll replace the water pump next month (not leaking but an advisory at the last OPC service) and put new coffin arms / wishbones on the front later in the year (I can hear the subtle creaks suggesting that replacement will be required next year or so).

So, last call...

£22k from a forum member in the next week will bag it. 

Anyone one after a genuine, manual C4S in this colour combination will be hard pressed to find a better example at that price. 

If not, it'll be back on next Spring at nearer £25k. 

I've always had a soft spot for the 996 C4S and Turbos. I see a lowered LHD C4S on my walk to work and always admire it plus being a 9e customer I love seeing the Turbo's there.

I do hope you get your price, it looks like a fantastic example in :thumbup:

Hey ho - have taken the advert down.

Think I'll get it detailed: that'll make me feel better!

And some fresh control arms fitted.

New Porsche water pump on its way (an advisory at my last OPC service). £250 inc VAT with PCGB discount. I know there are compatible pumps from £75 elsewhere but hey, it's one of those components best not to skimp on!

SOLD!

:D

...and it's gone to a good home.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back