Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Polyurethane Lip Splitter

Moza

Hi All

I have some 996 lip splitters for sale for a Turbo and Carrera 4S, they are made out of polyurethane meaning that it is flexible and resistant to minor impacts and will hold up much better than fibreglass or carbon parts.

They can be used as they are in in black, or I can have them professionally painted I have access to a professional bodyshop.

Price wise they will be £140 plus £15 couriered within the UK. PM me for more details and questions! 8)

Pictures of the lip:

IMG_20160702_181030.jpg

IMG_20160702_181153.jpg

996%20Lip.png

eca02apc said:
Hi, are these:
- new
- genuine
??

Hi, yes they are brand new splitters and are high quality injection moulded reproductions.

I appreciate that people may want to see more pictures of the lip fitted to the car however as this is my first batch of these parts I only have the one photo fitted so far

If anyone would like to try one out and snap some pics for a discount let me know! :thumb:

Cheers

Sim

Splitter

Hi,

i would be interested in trying one of these out for you and get some pics of it fitted as ive just damaged mine and it was only a couple of months old :x

Ste.

Likewise I'd like to try one out for my 4s. Perhaps send me a message to arrange something

Hi all

Apologies to drag this one up from a while ago but I still have some of these splitters for left, price is now dropped to £125 + £13 Courier

Any questions let me know :)

Why can't you make/have 996 GT3 splitters..

:wack:

PM'd

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back