Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Frazerpart - Great Service & Prices

Kingb4

I thought I should post up that I have just had excellent service from Frazerpart - in the internet age we all (me included) will often post when we have had a bad experience, so hopefully this post adds some balance.

I am refreshing my front suspension (996 C2) and needed a number of items. I looked round and Frazer Parts came up with the best price. However one of the items wasnt in stock. I called them and spoke to Max, who is very knowledgeable. He confirmed they would have the item in stock shortly. He then contacted me when it was in stock (2 days later), so I could place my order. I placed an online order, but got one of the parts slightly wrong. Max called me first thing the next morning, to check whether I really wanted a 944 part (don't ask how I managed that), after checking he changed the order and the parts are now on their way.

Am really impressed at the level of customer service and the prices. Will definitely use them again

TIP: If you are a new customer and sign up to their newsletter, you get a £5 voucher off your purchase

+1, I got my 996 LTT from them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back