Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

...it's all gone Viper green!

G2 said:
That's the only colour to have a 997 RS in matey. Pics with the riv one as well please :thumb:
8)

Attachments

• rs_gives_you_wings_159.jpg
    rs_gives_you_wings_159.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,011
NottsRS said:
G2 said:
That's the only colour to have a 997 RS in matey. Pics with the riv one as well please :thumb:
8)

Stunning matey :thumb: there was a left hooker on the spa trip (which was for sale somewhere in the new Forrest).

Cheers G :thumb: Just getting to grips with it at the minute. What a car. The grip, the feel, the sound and the power delivery. Just addictive. :worship:

NottsRS said:
G2 said:
8)
Wonderful! Was your 993 RS car #53 at the 70 years of Porsche meet at Cholmondeley Castle?

I too remember Hammond ragging the Viper Green RS on Top Gear. I could not quite stretch to an RS but that episode was one of a handful of influences that etched the 997.1 GT3 into my mind and (finally) persuaded me to buy one. (The next most influential was probably Chris Harris' excellent "hibernation" video of his 997.2 4.0 RS.)

Elite Detailing said:
Amazing, congrats!

Cheers G! Hope all's well with you. 8)

Diggermeister said:
NottsRS said:
G2 said:
8)
Wonderful! Was your 993 RS car #53 at the 70 years of Porsche meet at Cholmondeley Castle?

I too remember Hammond ragging the Viper Green RS on Top Gear. I could not quite stretch to an RS but that episode was one of a handful of influences that etched the 997.1 GT3 into my mind and (finally) persuaded me to buy one. (The next most influential was probably Chris Harris' excellent "hibernation" video of his 997.2 4.0 RS.)

Thanks. No that one was Steve's (reg' RSR 9). :thumb:

Yeah same here the want for one after watching that episode has been strong since. The Harris vid' too is great...maybe one day a 4.0 will be mine :cloud9:

THE best porsche colour ! Enjoy mate

Nattyboy said:
THE best porsche colour ! Enjoy mate

Cheers Nattyboy :thumbs:

Lovely shot with the RS, both stunners!

The return of Marty Wild said:
Lovely shot with the RS, both stunners!

Cheers! 8) :thumbs:

Elite Detailing said:
NottsRS said:
Elite Detailing said:
Amazing, congrats!

Cheers G! Hope all's well with you. 8)

Lets go for a drive sometime. In the next few months I will be in the middle of the country a lot more. :thumb:

Good man, just let me know when you're around, we'll get something sorted :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back