Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yorkshire Classic Porsche YCP Negative Review

Here's a quiz how do you make a £2 mug from Aldi into a £35 mug from your local OPC.

Attachments

• mug_2_164.jpg
    mug_2_164.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 21,146
  • mug_1_103.jpg
    mug_1_103.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 21,146
https://twitter.com/YCPorsche

Yorkshire Classic Porsche retweeting support for the former EDL leader Tommy Robinson, says it all really :thumbdown:

Attachments

• 2018_07_10_13_55_37_765.jpg
    2018_07_10_13_55_37_765.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 21,090
Ah say what ah like, and ah like what I bloody well say, nah then!

easternjets said:
Here's a quiz how do you make a £2 mug from Aldi into a £35 mug from your local OPC.
Give it to Diverzeusy for a couple of weeks :thumb: :lol:

at this point I should remind users of the site's "Review Policy & Guidelines"

Factual reviews are not defamatory, as with TripAdvisor/Trust Pilot you have a right to post a review in line with site policy. 911uk will fact check any review.

and companies should be aware of this thread on "Dealing with Reviews, the good, the bad and the ugly"

i.e. if you're a company that needs to resolve customer service issues, then that is what you need to focus on, fixing the problems, not spinning more BS to explain how you are a snowflake....

rdodger said:
Admin

Please delete this topic

Why?

Have they resolved the issues? Or have they threatened you with legal action or something??

Need more information on how YCP are dealing with unhappy customers

jimmy p said:
rdodger said:
Admin

Please delete this topic

Why?

Have they resolved the issues? Or have they threatened you with legal action or something??

+1
If there are traders out there whom are not as we would imagine, accept or perceive then let's chat about them :dont know:
Or should we delete this thread to protect these sorts? then they can carry on treating customers the way I know they did, so unless John at ycp has changed his attitude and ways of doing business, which I doubt, or better still left, I'm affraid they are better avoided.
Just my 2 peneth 😁

diverzeusy said:
jimmy p said:
rdodger said:
Admin

Please delete this topic

Why?

+1
If there are traders out there whom are not as we would imagine, accept or perceive then let's chat about them :dont know:
Or should we delete this thread to protect these sorts? then they can carry on treating customers the way I know they did, so unless John at ycp has changed his attitude and ways of doing business, which I doubt, or better still left, I'm affraid they are better avoided.
Just my 2 peneth 😁

+2

you gotta feel for the OP, he's had an awful experience that isn't over and instead of resolving these problem, they likely just bullied the OP :saw: :shutup:

I've been there and from personal experience have seen and heard enough to avoid Yorkshire Classic Porsche with this and other negative reviews, shame on other sites like PH for stopping such factual reviews :thumbdown:

It would be interesting to hear from the OP why he's so keen to delete this post.
As everyone knows I too had dealings with 'John' and got legal letters from Levi's Solicitors over the matter, needless to say I ignored them. The solicitors made all kinds of threats such as defamation and prosecution over the phone call recording, which they wanted a copy of, and didn't get. Solicitors can make any BS up they want and threaten you with it on even the slimiest bit of a comment or statement, whether or not it holds up in court is another thing.
John by his very nature based on my dealing is a not a pleasant person to deal with and there would appear to be plenty of people who've suffered his YCP sales technique, the OP included.
I was told by a solicitor friend of mine that you can say what you like as long as it's 'true' that's the key here.
So come on OP what's the story?

911UK said:
i.e. if you're a company that needs to resolve customer service issues, then that is what you need to focus on, fixing the problems, not spinning more BS to explain how you are a snowflake....

:floor:

Can someone please put up the voice recording again of John's customer service technique, its a classic which could be used in a training session of how not to deal with customers :thumb:

easternjets said:

The story?

I decided life is too short.

My review was a factual account of my experience. I wanted to share it with other enthusiasts in the hope that they wouldn't have to go through the same thing. There was no malice, I was just sharing my disappointment. I had hoped that YCP might read it and realise that they really had dropped the ball, then missed an opportunity to put it right when I returned the car for the aftersales repairs. Perhaps they would realise that what happened isn't acceptable and would make sure the same thing doesn't happen again.

They don't seem to see it like that and would rather offer me the opportunity to withdraw my review or deal with their solicitors. I don't think for a minute that they have a case, but as I say, life is too short to be dealing with all that. I would rather be out in the sun, enjoying the car and forget all about it. I'm sure I will still be enjoying the car long after the memory of YCP has faded into a distant memory.

They have offered to take the car back again and have another go at fixing the lumbar. I think I might just save that job for myself as a winter treat!

rdodger said:
easternjets said:

The story?

I decided life is too short.

My review was a factual account of my experience. I wanted to share it with other enthusiasts in the hope that they wouldn't have to go through the same thing. There was no malice, I was just sharing my disappointment. I had hoped that YCP might read it and realise that they really had dropped the ball, then missed an opportunity to put it right when I returned the car for the aftersales repairs. Perhaps they would realise that what happened isn't acceptable and would make sure the same thing doesn't happen again.

They don't seem to see it like that and would rather offer me the opportunity to withdraw my review or deal with their solicitors. I don't think for a minute that they have a case, but as I say, life is too short to be dealing with all that. I would rather be out in the sun, enjoying the car and forget all about it. I'm sure I will still be enjoying the car long after the memory of YCP has faded into a distant memory.

They have offered to take the car back again and have another go at fixing the lumbar. I think I might just save that job for myself as a winter treat!

Sorry but looking at your review, the practices are truly awful and potentially dangerous with for example the tyres. For the record dealing with their solicitors would simply involve ignoring them! If I were 911uk I wouldn't remove the review on the grounds that it may well save someone else all the issues. :dont know:

If it's factual, their solicitors are not going to be able to do a deal.
I think most on 911uk are starting to see a pattern from YCP in relation to customer service.
I tend to say pay a premium with reputable dealers i.e 911v , rsj, or jzm or save a few grand and go private.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back