Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number plate G911 TKL

In all seriousness, I've got some materials left over from my reno and is like to find a good home for them.
I'll trade you the following for the for both plates
30 x Lath sheets galvanized @£20 each
60 x 3m Catnic architrave Shadow beads @£7 each
If your rendering your house....this will be handy. Ice no use for these items and you have no need for the plates, perhaps we can kill 2 birds with one stone :?:

FZP said:
In all seriousness, I've got some materials left over from my reno and is like to find a good home for them.
If your rendering your house....this will be handy. Ice no use for these items and you have no need for the plates, perhaps we can kill 2 birds with one stone :?:

Foooorkkiiingg hell that some over ordering left overs!!!

If I finished a job and the mrs saw that much left over id be finished!!

Was there a miscommunication how many wings of the house was were being done!

Did you not keep the receipt? That would be your best option here maybe offer to pay a restocking fee. :thumb:

Danhere said:
FZP said:

Foooorkkiiingg hell that some over ordering left overs!!!

If I finished a job and the mrs saw that much left over id be finished!!

Was there a miscommunication how many wings of the house was were being done!

Did you not keep the receipt? That would be your best option here maybe offer to pay a restocking fee. :thumb:
Not my error and not liable for it. Like you just trying to get some value out of something I don't need.

I might have a rendering job on the cards :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back