Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

200K miles 996.2 GT3

FRP said:
so £49548.80 with fees,,,,waded i tell ya, £50k inc fees or sue me as was £450 out !!!

still a well sorted car for the money possibly,,,,,ANY ONE ON HER PURCHASED IT ? Sundeep ? HSC ? Come on own up someone !!!!

Far rather pay an extra £20k for a low mileage example.

Other brands of cars are absolutely ***** and worthless once they pass 150k Miles, however did read about a 911 turbo which had covered in excess of 600k miles. Unbelievable

NXI20 said:
Diggermeister said:
Superb looking car and I really love the fact that, despite mileage, there is so much interest in it. It's a testament to the quality of the cars.

Although it has to be said that for 85% of it's life, its previous owner only used to drive it on roads, no track work whatsoever. My GT3 is a better testament to the durability of the 996 platform*, having just clicked over onto 161K miles on the way back from completing its 224th trackday today. I reckon it's done 60K miles on track as a conservative estimate.

* However, it may not be exactly as delivered from the factory :D

224 trackdays!!

You sir are a legend.

From what I know this GT3 has served everybody very well. The seller wasn't desperate to shift it, he was content to come out even having known the car well before owning it and taking it on a couple of European road trips, some trackdays and the ring. The buyer has picked up a well sorted car to enjoy at what looks to be a fair price. The middlemen have picked up their corn, but we all need to make a living :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back