Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

200K miles 996.2 GT3

Your GT3 looks a very good buy for someone at that price GLWS, also love your mint GTS was this the one that was for sale about 18months ago with the bucket seats remember drooling over it in the classifieds :thumb:

Anyone still going to the auction :dont know:

The England match will be on at 3pm and I don't want to be stuck on the M25 when it starts :sad:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:

The England match will be on at 3pm and I don't want to be stuck on the M25 when it starts :sad:

Surely a GT3 is more important than a football match :D :hand: :thumbs:

adamw said:
HSC911 said:

Surely a GT3 is more important than a football match :D :hand: :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Gazc2 said:
Your GT3 looks a very good buy for someone at that price GLWS, also love your mint GTS was this the one that was for sale about 18months ago with the bucket seats remember drooling over it in the classifieds :thumb:

Thanks - I think it's a good buy too :mrgreen:

I've got to move both the GTS and the GT3 before I can properly start looking for an RS. The GTS has a buyer, just waiting for a few lose ends to be tied up.

Teffers said:
Anyway - back on topic, do you think Mrs L would let me have this AND the C4S?

If you sell the situation as his and hers then she might go for it :?:

I was at Brooklands today for a visit to the museum and wandered into the auction viewing area as, apart from just by the main entrance, no one was checking if you'd paid £30 for a catalog so after going round to the clubhouse the gates were wide open for anyone to walk in....

anyway, I had a quick look over this GT3 and, although the pedal rubbers were well worn hinting at the actual mileage, the rest of the car is in really nice condition, didn't get to hear it run or anything though but I'm sure the mechanicals are as good as the rest... just wish I had the money!

And... What did it make? :dont know:

so £49548.80 with fees,,,,waded i tell ya, £50k inc fees or sue me as was £450 out !!!

still a well sorted car for the money possibly,,,,,ANY ONE ON HER PURCHASED IT ? Sundeep ? HSC ? Come on own up someone !!!!

Buyer's premium is 10% plus VAT so the hammer price would've been £39,500. Adding 10%+VAT comes to £44,240.

Cheap, well sorted track toy I reckon!

No, didn't go in the end as my boy was up all night Friday with hayfever type symptoms :sad:

I did try to do a phone bid but no one was able to process my ID's...anyway, I think I would have bought that and sold my turbo...

If I didn't buy that then I would have bought the 993 for £22k :eek:

HSC911 said:
I would have bought the 993 for £22k :eek:

Cat C tiptronic though.....

For £22k I wouldn't have minded...could have done a Singer type conversion or a Gulf colour show type car...it was too cheap IMHO :judge:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back