Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Royal Steering Wheels?

plynchy

I've seen many threads on here about their work, and nothing but good reports, but i'm finding them incredibly difficult to contact via any means.

Phone asks you to complete web form, which then doesn't send.

Doesn't reply to emails, or texts? Anyone else encountered this? I want to place an order, didn't think it would be this hard. :dont know:

Never been quick to reply in the past when he has done work for me , normally takes a couple of day , but worth the perseverance as workmanship is top quality

BothJack at Royal and linus at DesignLS have great workmanship but are a nightmare to get hold of. seems it may just be the nature of guys in this profession who work on their own.

Same experience for me - there does seem to be 2 email addresses, so might be worth trying both (if you haven't already), [email protected] is the one they used as response to my original webform enquiry, they also list [email protected] as their contact email.

Thanks chaps.

Managed to speak to him this afternoon. Fingers crossed he gets my wheel back to me in time for Spa at the end of the month. :dont know:

just booked mine in this afternoon..initally slow to respond but has been top notch since sending pictures etc. Guess we just have to be patient with a small outfit like this..

Jack did my 1M steering wheel in the past, 2 weeks in total but that was on exchange he happen to have one in stock ready to trim and send out, i paid the extra 100 to either keep or send back my original wheel for refund, i kept mine in the end but not sure if he stocks 996 wheels? suppose BMW Msport wheels more common stock for them?

Interested so keep this updated and pics pls

:thumb:

I'm booked in for the 23rd. He does seem to have a Good stock of wheels - he actually had a sport design wheel with paddles for my spyder done in grey with red stripe but it had grey stitching (I wanted red)

He was very responsive once I'd spoken to him, has kept me updated re my wheel arriving etc and said I'll have it back in time for my Spa run, so a 2 week turnaround.

Will update with pics when I have them.

Friend of mine had his done and very happy with it. :thumb:

I'll be honest, I didn't have any issue with contact? Maybe just lucky? Quality of workmanship is sublime

Lynchy :wack:

That's 2 traders now that don't want to speak to you :grin:

Maybe it's not them...and it's you :oops:

HSC911 said:
Lynchy :wack:

That's 2 traders now that don't want to speak to you :grin:

Maybe it's not them...and it's you :oops:

:floor:

Must be the language barrier. :D

My accent is way better when I type.