Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sports and Classic. Cheshire

Still there AFAIK. I spoke to them just a week or so ago.

MC

Just behind the BP/DAP Cars/Mereside complex near the intersection of the A537/A34.
Still there up until a couple of weeks ago

FZP said:
Just behind the BP/DAP Cars/Mereside complex near the intersection of the A537/A34.
Still there up until a couple of weeks ago

That's good to hear but their website appears to be up for sale ??????
I'll search again for a telephone number.

01625 860826

Recorded voicemail with apology for not being able to take the call, request to leave a message with a promise to return the call.

Sports and Classic Ltd Chelford Road (Monks Heath Crossroads) Nether Alderley Cheshire SK10 4SZ. Tel/Fax: 01625 860 826
Someone hasn't paid their hosting bill by the looks of it :hand:

They have just rebuilt my gearbox so the company is still alive and kicking.

Since I read the first post on here today I have been trying to bring up the web site & cannot!! Phone not being answered & web site down doesn't look good.

Phone not being answered at 5:30 probably means they had packed up for the day.

MC

GARY S said:
Since I read the first post on here today I have been trying to bring up the web site & cannot!! Phone not being answered & web site down doesn't look good.

All good today :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back