Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Replacing front and rear seat belts

911PJ

Hi guys,

I'm looking to replace my black belts with new red ones on my C4. I've searched the forum for how to guides and found varying threads on where to get it done and by whom and some with hints and tips, but no definitive guide - can anyone help?

I've managed to get halfway in terms of removing bits of trim in both front and back but didn't go further in case I broke a trim clip and messed something up.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Pete

Hi mate,
I did myself a couple of years ago, so I might be able to help. I am not skilled when it comes to car, in fact it was the first mod I ever done on a car....
I found the front ones much easier than the rear. In fact if I remember well I did struggle with some of the plastic cover/bits with the rear seats and ended braking a couple of them, they were very cheap replacement though so wasn't a big issues. Let me know.

Thanks for the replies chaps, really helpful. No, hadn't seen that thread. Gives me a few pointers. I'll get a couple of samples too from the two companies mentioned and give it a whirl! Cheers again 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back