Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TG exhaust system

Phil 997 said:
Cybot7 said:
PHS said:
I've posted this before, but the issue I had (or rather the garage had) was getting the O2 sensors off, so much so that they had to leave them and buy new ones.

You can grind and cut everything else, but if you want to retain the O2 sensors then that's a different story.

BTW - 200 cell cats and mild sport boxes sound superb :thumbs:
Thanks, I'm in the process of canceling the order I made and then reorder as lamda sensors can't be ordered separately.

Hope you remembered to get the 10% forum discount mate on the exhaust :thumb:
Wasn't aware that still was available
Thanks
Waiting for confirmation of cancellation still.

Cybot7 said:
Phil 997 said:
Cybot7 said:
PHS said:
I've posted this before, but the issue I had (or rather the garage had) was getting the O2 sensors off, so much so that they had to leave them and buy new ones.

You can grind and cut everything else, but if you want to retain the O2 sensors then that's a different story.

BTW - 200 cell cats and mild sport boxes sound superb :thumbs:
Thanks, I'm in the process of canceling the order I made and then reorder as lamda sensors can't be ordered separately.

Hope you remembered to get the 10% forum discount mate on the exhaust :thumb:
Wasn't aware that still was available
Thanks
Waiting for confirmation of cancellation still.

all forum members get 10% off as Topgear are a site sponsor if doing the order by phone ask them , by web ask them for the 911uk discount code. the bigger discount for group buys is not avail at the moment the the 10% is ongoing :thumb:

That's good to hear. Thanks.

Finished this evening. Approx another 2.5 hours.

I used a recipricating saw to cut the silencer brackets, then with the box removed cut the heads off the long bolts with a grinder. The bolts just dropped out the bottom. This left the mounting bracket in place. Bolted the new one up, with nuts on top. Happy days!

So doing it again I recon an easy 5 hours.

I have the switchable system supplied through Design Tek. I believe it's made by topgear. Topgear had no stock when it was ordered.

Sounds good in normal and very fruity in sport. I'm not sure the difference to stock as the old PSE didn't work when I got the car.

I was suprised to find it defaults to sport on start up and you have to press the button to shut it up. Not sure if that's the case with standard PSE?

Yup - same with PSE
I only reach for the switch at constant motorway speeds.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back