Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Over and Out

Very poignant words Steve, a bitter sweet moment for you.

Your search and a bit of a journey to buy that lovely 993 was before my time, but people still talk about it as a seminal event and a thing of legend .. :)

Now the fun starts - Bob is spot on .. somewhere out there is a V5 waiting for your name on it!

Good Luck! :thumb:

highway said:
I like Alfa 4C Spyders. The dealers are all woeful though. That's the front runner at the moment. I'd like a 981 Spyder, they are too expensive.

Is that because you keep making offers lower than MC Hammers crutch on their near new low miles stock :dont know:

Over it may be Steve, but not out . . .
I hope to see you for many years to come, driving as if every tree and signpost holds a camera, perhaps not in POW but in something just as tasty.
I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments, its a very broad church and I've met some really lovely people driving these things. People with similar core values and interests, that make me feel far less odd than I probably am . . .
Happy highway mate!
:thumb:

All the best Steve :thumb:

Pleasure to meet you on the Stuttgart tour a couple of years back. 993s are special cars but time moves on. I've now ended up owning more 2 pork to make up for letting mine go :sad:

Another legend leaves the fold, I always enjoyed your posts, you brought a nice ballance to all this.

Good luck with the future and don't forget to venture back every now and then.

:bye:

So earlier this evening I bimbled out with my good friend Millomboy. I was trying to persuade him to purchase a rather nice low miles Elise 111S that I'd noticed for sale. Millomboy is clearly not ready to say goodbye to his targa. So, without intending to, I have bought another S1 Lotus Elise. I collect tomorrow night.

It's almost Mortonesque in condition and the provenance is first class. I intend on continuing to gatecrash this forum as it's populated by many people I like. I also want HPNer to try my Lotus on JB3.

When I said there was a log book out there somewhere waiting for your name, I wasn't quite expecting it to be wanging its way to DVLA quite so soon! Congrats!!

highway said:
There will be some spots available for 19. You will have to be screened by the illuminati but if you can get an invite with a plastic car from Norfolk....

:hand: When it comes to voting don't be surprised if you get more black balls than the bottom of a rabbits hutch :what:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back