Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Indy, PCT Select by Ex-PCT Cars Senior Technician

Mr 911

Trainee
For those of you who are seeking an outstanding Independent Technician in the Coventry/ Midlands area to look after your 'all things Porsche" then please consider using the services of Richard Harrison, formerly of PCT Cars, Coventry

Richard has recently set himself up as 'PCT Select" and his currently trading out of;

Unit 5B, Runway Farm
Honiley Road
CV8 1NQ

Tel; 07966 962573 Mobile & 01676 533775 Landline

Richard is exceptionally knowledgeable & reliable and he is completely passionate about Porsche's having worked on them for over 16 years.

Having dealt with him for a number years since I purchased my own 911, I wouldn't have anyone else work on my car, and he certainly get's a HUGE thumbs from me.

:thumb:

Kev H

Unfortunately PCT closed their doors a few months ago, the directors deciding they had had enough. So good luck to Richard :thumb:

Richard received the full blessing of the former Directors of PCT Cars, Coventry, to call his venture PCT Select, so it's all above board :thumb:

And as said previously, good luck Richard :thumb:

Another vote for Richard of PCT Select, based in Honiley near Kenilworth, Warwickshire.

He serviced my car for the last 4 years when at PCT, and has just done it's annual service at his new venture PCT Select. I would echo the comments that he is very experienced and diligent, and provides an excellent service. Plus his new facility is excellent, nice location in a good area.

Thanks for this info - I'll go see him :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back