Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ES Motor 911 turbo tuning - ES650, ES750, ES850, ESXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
ES Vulcan ES750 Camo 991.1 Turbo S

Just for point of clarity.

I was introduced to ES Motor UK when I had my Panamera Turbo S tuned with hybrid turbos, primary cat removed, stage 2 tune and Milltek exhaust from a well known tuner in Southampton and West Brom.

My panamera had 732bhp, had over 100k miles and sounded amazing. Was my everyday car for over 5 years. I then went to VMax to try her out in all her glory to find the car only performed to stock figures. To say after spending considerable funds getting to this level, that I was dishearted was a complete understatement.

This is when I met with ES Motor UK.

I sent the car down to Milton Keynes to be assessed. I was looking for them to retune the car.

They spent time assessing the car and checking the whole car over prior to retune. What was found was a leak on compression chamber 7 and a small oil leak. All was recorded and sent to myself for clarification.

They eventually had taken the opinion of not tuning the car as they felt with the current mileage and compression leak in chamber 7 this was pushing the limits of the car. I would have spent another considerable amount with ES just to have it tuned by them. They completely assess customers cars on an individual basis and know not to go beyond the limits.. This is when my friendship started with ES.

So easy for tuners now a days just to accept a flash etc and not take the current dynamics of the car into consideration.

This is why I ended up buying the ES Vulcan. Everything done via the cobb no matter where you are.

Current set up for the ES Vulcan is
ES Catless exhaust
ES manifolds
ES Hybrid VTG's
ES coolers
ES Custom turbo intake pipes
Custom tune by Emre via Cobb
IPD Y Pipe
IPD Plenum
Aquamist water meth
Forge DV's
BBS Fi-R
H&R Lowering springs
PZero Corsa

These are about to be amended shortly, very exciting times.

Proud to be part of the ES Motor Family.

Re: ES Vulcan ES750 Camo 991.1 Turbo S

ES Vulcan said:
Just for point of clarity.

I was introduced to ES Motor UK when I had my Panamera Turbo S tuned with hybrid turbos, primary cat removed, stage 2 tune and Milltek exhaust from a well known tuner in Southampton and West Brom.

My panamera had 732bhp, had over 100k miles and sounded amazing. Was my everyday car for over 5 years. I then went to VMax to try her out in all her glory to find the car only performed to stock figures. To say after spending considerable funds getting to this level, that I was dishearted was a complete understatement.

This is when I met with ES Motor UK.

I sent the car down to Milton Keynes to be assessed. I was looking for them to retune the car.

They spent time assessing the car and checking the whole car over prior to retune. What was found was a leak on compression chamber 7 and a small oil leak. All was recorded and sent to myself for clarification.

They eventually had taken the opinion of not tuning the car as they felt with the current mileage and compression leak in chamber 7 this was pushing the limits of the car. I would have spent another considerable amount with ES just to have it tuned by them. They completely assess customers cars on an individual basis and know not to go beyond the limits.. This is when my friendship started with ES.

So easy for tuners now a days just to accept a flash etc and not take the current dynamics of the car into consideration.

This is why I ended up buying the ES Vulcan. Everything done via the cobb no matter where you are.

Current set up for the ES Vulcan is
ES Catless exhaust
ES manifolds
ES Hybrid VTG's
ES coolers
ES Custom turbo intake pipes
Custom tune by Emre via Cobb
IPD Y Pipe
IPD Plenum
Aquamist water meth
Forge DV's
BBS Fi-R
H&R Lowering springs
PZero Corsa

These are about to be amended shortly, very exciting times.

Proud to be part of the ES Motor Family.

You know the one good thing thats come from this thread is you ES guys have had some very very interesting input and it makes for great reading for the rest of us , very inspiring stuff :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D when I think about the time research effort put in to mine to try and get into the low 400bhp with my naturally asspirated 997 and you guys are playing at a whole new level with 1200plus BHP and as I have said before when doing 100mph on the autobahn and another member with an ES car puts his foot down next to you and spins his wheels at 100mph you realise just what an engine an ES car has :grin: :grin:

Mod comment - the OP's post has been rebutted with valid points.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back