Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Comparison of Meyle Coffin arms VS TRW made Genuine Porsche

APL911 said:
Having just fitted the Meyle ones and having alignment done with no issues, I'd like to hear more on the size issue? I also lowered mine by 30mm so had the geo set to the x74 spec.

As for 25g difference in unsprung mass, I don't think I'm astute enough to feel the difference?

I do now feel naive as I didn't even consider that there would be a significant difference between these and OEM, but now you mention it, it seems obvious there will be some difference.

No one would notice.

I think the short arms were a bad batch a couple of years back they have now fixed it.

Centre gravity fit meyle arms so cant be that bad, they wouldnt want to waste their time

I was looking to get Meyle . The ATP looked total bargain and elsewhere I did read some folks happy with them . However , just stumbled across TRW pair new and bagged from ebay seller .

I've had the ATP coffin arms on my car (x4) for ~15,000m and they seem fine to me, much better than the creaking original arms!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back