Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Had it over 3 years so thought a Pic or 2 was in order :)

resigner

Barcelona
Bought my 2007 997.1 C2S cabrio just over 3 years ago and had a quick trip to classics at The Lordship Arms in Benington on Tuesday. Some nice cars up there and worth a trip, and was looking good in the evening sunshine!

jrtidx.jpg

n1wfid.jpg

Looking lovely. Quite a similar to mine with the wheels and sports exhaust. Can't tell on my phone, is it midnight blue?

M3 was lovely, so clean. Best car there was a Realm C Type replica.

My car is black on black. Wanted Midnight blue, couldn't find one with the spec I wanted (PSE, Sports Chrono, those wheels or one other type, it's got so many options its silly!)

Benington is 3rd Tuesday of the month from 6pm, the Lordship Arms, Benington, Hertfordshire. car park is coned off and they show you where to park, and rejected one car which wanted to park up, a 2004 toyota celica!

Nice bunch of people, some nice cars, nice drive through the countryside :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back