Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 front lip spoiler

evodarren

Im looking at replacing my front lip spoiler on my 997.1 GT3 as its showing a few battle scars. OPC have said they are around £220.00 for standard replacement. Just wondered how different the 997.1 RS lip spoiler was. Are they lower os just a different design.
Thanks Darren

The cup lip is much cheaper but lower and looks like it's made from a recycled wheelie bin but in a pretty cool way.

The RS lip spoiler looks the same as standard GT3, but there is an added middle section which gave it an extra lip. Several years ago I was told that the little extra lip was £200 by it's self. As Kas said a cup lip is much cheaper and more shapely. I trim them down as the extra depth just crunches the tarmac constantly.

Thanks Jon and Kas for your replies

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back