Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk at Dinslaken 2018. Stories & Pics.

Phil 997 said:
...they were going to the ring first and he proposed to her halfway round the ring at some mad speed... :thumb:

:eek:

A bit forward isn't he :grin:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
...they were going to the ring first and he proposed to her halfway round the ring at some mad speed... :thumb:

:eek:

A bit forward isn't he :grin:

:floor: :floor: NOT that ring Jin :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Phil if you send me your email address to my mobile number, if you've still got it, I'll email you a copy.

I'm very surprised that PCGB actually deemed to include any details of 911uk in their magazine, in our area any mention of 911uk gets you sent to the naughty step!

easternjets said:
Phil if you send me your email address to my mobile number, if you've still got it, I'll email you a copy.

I'm very surprised that PCGB actually deemed to include any details of 911uk in their magazine, in our area any mention of 911uk gets you sent to the naughty step!

😉👍

T8 said:
There's 2 reports on the Porschefreunde event in this months (July) PCGB 'Porsche Post' magazine.

One is from a couple in the Dorset Region but by far the best is a really good write up of the via-Spa trip from our very own 'Shewie' in the Channel Islands. It includes a picture of his car with a 911uk Porschefreunde 2018 sticker.

Nice one Paul :thumbs:

Glad you liked it.... Thought I'd squeeze in a few 911UK references.

Cheers

Paul

easternjets said:

Thanks Nick,
PMed you my email address mate as I left the paper with everone numbers on in my car as it went straight to Brookspeed when I got back from Germany and still dont have it back until tom or mon. :sad: :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back