Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Got the GT3RS, thinking of adding a Bugatti to the Stable?

These lego kits are very nice , but they dont seem to do one of the playboy mansion :nooo: :nooo:

It looks like one of those Discovery channel pictures where the car/plane comes apart!
I have to admit that seeing the price of the Lego GT3 I though anyone buying one had been on the 'Mary Jane' for a week or two but after seeing one I sort of wanted one!

easternjets said:
I though anyone buying one had been on the 'Mary Jane' for a week or two but after seeing one I sort of wanted one!

I actually purchased 2!

Built one and left the other cellophane wrapped in the box in my loft.

You'll see me on the antiques roadshow in 25 years being told its worth sweet FA!

Phil 997 said:
These lego kits are very nice , but they dont seem to do one of the playboy mansion :nooo: :nooo:

Google is your friend Phil....

Attachments

• c0e95da5_36c0_483e_af47_f6a3886f39af_138.jpeg
    c0e95da5_36c0_483e_af47_f6a3886f39af_138.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 5,398
G2 said:
Phil 997 said:

Google is your friend Phil....

:floor: :floor: :floor: Suppose the sales blurb goes something like just trying to get your lego ver :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: :floor: Suppose the sales blurb goes something like just trying to get your lego ver :grin: :grin:

Best quote EVER :worship:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovecars
Back