Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rainforest Green aerokitted 996.2 for sale in Cornwall

Fastlane

Spa-Francorchamps
This looks rather nice - I have seen it around and believe it's a good 'un:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-02-...218344?hash=item545e0dd7a8:g:SDcAAOSwkkNbJFCg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

***Picks up clip-board and starts speaking in a very nasal voice***

Actually, it's not a GT Aerokit. There wasn't one for the 996.2
I have the same "kit" on mine :thumb:

But I do love that colour and it looks in great condition :mrgreen:

Halcyon said:
***Picks up clip-board and starts speaking in a very nasal voice***

Actually, it's not a GT Aerokit. There wasn't one for the 996.2

Careful what you say, the owner will be along in a minute :roll:

:grin:

You could order a Factory GT3 Aero Kit! :?:

It also says it has 19" wheels, which it doesn't.*

I mean, I don't care either way as I'm not buying it - but incorrect descriptions frustrate me for some reason?! Blame the OCD :D

*on the Autotrader ad - at least it did an hour ago.

I'd noticed this as it's close and I'm on the hunt for a new 911, I'm not a fan of the colour, but the dealership tends to have a few Porsche in at all times, I'd be interested to hear of their reputation?

I actually really like the colour.
Nice miles as well. They sit a bit high on standard suspension to my eye.
Could be a good buy if the history and condition stack up.

Robert SausageTrousers said:
I'd noticed this as it's close and I'm on the hunt for a new 911, I'm not a fan of the colour, but the dealership tends to have a few Porsche in at all times, I'd be interested to hear of their reputation?

Hi Robert,
I have brought two cars off them, a 986 Boxter and a 997 C4, both of which were and great cars.
Can't fault the sales guy Dale, no pressure, several test drives, took the Boxter in part ex and drove home in the 997, hadn't even paid for the new car in full.

Hope this helps, Rob.

A friend of mine has bought a few cars from them and has been happy. I think that maybe their position in Cornwall as one of the few prestige second hand car dealerships means that they perhaps don't have to try as hard as some other dealers in areas where there is more competition...

I didn't used to like Rainforest Green, but like a lot of things on the 996, it has grown on me and when I saw it in the flesh last year, I thought it looked rather good.

I'd say go and have a look at it and just keep your eyes open...

Rob McCarthy said:

Hi Robert,
I have brought two cars off them, a 986 Boxter and a 997 C4, both of which were and great cars.
Can't fault the sales guy Dale, no pressure, several test drives, took the Boxter in part ex and drove home in the 997, hadn't even paid for the new car in full.

Hope this helps, Rob.

The above sounds just like the Google reviews :grin:

May be the cynical in me but it's the same sh!t that we see all the time, owner pops up or Garage finds out that his car is being slated :bandit:

Anyway, I hope you prove me wrong...and I mean that :thumbs:

:welcome: to the Forum Rob, any pics of your car? Newbie section is there if you want to say Hi and introduce yourself :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Rob McCarthy said:

Hi Robert,

Hope this helps, Rob.

The above sounds just like the Google reviews :grin:

May be the cynical in me but it's the same sh!t that we see all the time, owner pops up or Garage finds out that his car is being slated :bandit:

Anyway, I hope you prove me wrong...and I mean that :thumbs:

:welcome: to the Forum Rob, any pics of your car? Newbie section is there if you want to say Hi and introduce yourself :thumb:

image hosting no registration

gif uploader

I just happened to see a post with a question that I thought I could help with. I have no connection with Castle Motors other than being a customer and I'm definitely not used to being accused of spouting bull.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob McCarthy said:
I just happened to see a post with a question that I thought I could help with. I have no connection with Castle Motors other than being a customer and I'm definitely not used to being accused of spouting bull.

Cheers, Rob.

Nice car Rob 8) looks like one hell of a road trip!

Please don't be offended...no malice intended, glad you turned out to be a 'real' person :friends:

Friends again :dont know:

HSC911 said:
Rob McCarthy said:

Cheers, Rob.

Nice car Rob 8) looks like one hell of a road trip!

Please don't be offended...no malice intended, glad you turned out to be a 'real' person :friends:

Friends again :dont know:

Not a problem and I'm not offended, I posted simply because I had first hand experience as apposed to hearsay :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back