Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rothmans Porsche livery for Le Mans 24H 2018

That looks the Mutts Nuts! Great effort. Will hopefully get mine done this weekend, assuming my refurbed shocks turn up in time.

Enjoy Le Mans!

Right, after considerably more hassle than it should have been, the HS-TT wheels are now plasti dip matt white. However, my new Oz Racing wheels also arrived this weekend.

So, I've decided LM24 is Oz Racing and Silverstone Classic will be white HS-TT. (Not least because there are a few issues with the white wheels and I've run out of time and energy!)

Cannot wait!

Oh, and feel free to not like the black wheels - virtually no one, apart from me, does!

Attachments

• plasti_dip_wheelsj_205.jpg
    plasti_dip_wheelsj_205.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 3,785
  • oz_racing_wheels_144.jpg
    oz_racing_wheels_144.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 3,785
black looks good to me.

well done for doing it and taking the time to share it.

enjoy the trip. :worship:

Tobesetc said:
Yes, I've seen this and I am currently begging Porsche upon bended knee to give me a photo-opp with the real one!

That would be absolutely fantastic if you can :grin:

Your 993 looks the dogs danglies :worship:

Tobesetc said:
Yes, I've seen this and I am currently begging Porsche upon bended knee to give me a photo-opp with the real one!
More likely to get a cease & desist letter for using the trademarks without permission :judge: :joker:

Did you use Plasti-dip or Full-dip for the wheels in the end? My Full-dip'ed wheels are still looking good after five months or so... :thumb:

madalaa said:
..... I am looking forward to seeing the whites on ....... :)

Me too. Come park it down by the Globe in Le Touquet Wednesday evening, it'll cause a crowd and it's very safe to park. Mine usually draws a little crowd and I've only got stripes and 24hr side logos, and will be close by.

Here's a shot on the first chicane at Mulsanne. Had to do a wee bit of breaking and entry to get there, but worth the effort!

Attachments

• 20180615_142838__copy_113.jpg
    20180615_142838__copy_113.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 4,582
The return of Marty Wild said:
Sheer class! :thumb:

...... indeed the car dressed up in a damn fine livery has class ...... but I will withhold any comments about the owner having any ...... :floor:

excellent picture / wonderful car :thumbs:

madalaa said:
The return of Marty Wild said:
Sheer class! :thumb:

...... indeed the car dressed up in a damn fine livery has class ...... but I will withhold any comments about the owner having any ...... :floor:

You wouldn't recognise class if it kicked you up the arse, which incidentally...

Competition - (as seen on another forum)

Attachments

• rothmans_2_751.jpg
    rothmans_2_751.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 4,065
  • rothmans_1_132.jpg
    rothmans_1_132.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 4,065

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member