Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help identifying wire

Stu964

Working on replacing pedal board and came across these 2 wires and plug. Are they generic on the harness ???

Also should the break wire go in front or behind the accelerator pedal?[/img][[/url]

That is a work of Art Stu .. welcome to the forum although the 964 chat is pretty much dead . :thumb:

KP964 said:
That is a work of Art Stu .. welcome to the forum although the 964 chat is pretty much dead . :thumb:

That's because most are living in a garage owned by collectors
:?:

AVI_8 said:
KP964 said:

That's because most are living in a garage owned by collectors
:?:
That is true but its not just collectors , owners seem to be hiding them away , i can not recall seeing another 964 on the road other than at show days etc..... none at all , you NEVER see any . such a shame i think.
Believe it or not i seen a Singer on the road but no 964s :thumb:

I still see and work on plenty .. cant say how far they are driven though im afraid :(

Got an alarm system to fit to one this week .

Re the wires .. im not sure but the colours are for either horns or a pressure sensor for the brakes on a C4 i belive .

The connection does look standard as ive seen it on a 928 .. my guess is its a redundent wire on the loom .

Brake wires just need to be routed any which way that they dont foul anything but behind ther throttle pedal is were i think they should go .

FYI .. i do keep an eye on this forum my my knowledge is limited im afraid ...

Im a water cooled (996) onwards mechanic .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back