Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 at 911 virgin...

MisterCorn said:
They haven't sold it yet....

To me a vanilla 996 is an early 3.4 with a cable throttle. That one has a glovebox. God know what they scrimped on to get that to work.

MC

or traction control , stability etc, or in fact correct wiring for the door alarm,

I paid less than the asking for that 996 for my first 997.1 it was at the time a 7yr old car with 48k on the clock :?:

The price is quite lofty, but I think you pay extra for the 911V service and peice of mind.

My car is almost identical other than it has a sports exhaust and uprated suspension.... Maybe I should see if Tom wants to buy mine too! :floor:

Fast Bug said:
MisterCorn said:
That one has a glovebox.

Flash bastards with their gloveboxes!

The 996.1 was the last of the lightweight 911s. The 996.2 and later 911s are all designed for a more mature driver, who appreciates comfort and so likes to wear these: :D

V78Znwrq.jpg

This has now sold. Makes my 996 seem very cheap at £16k. Any one know how much it went for?

I think 911V usually list at a realistic price and not really haggle much, so likely near the asking price.

I see another 996 has turned up in their stock list, looks lovely but not sure I like the 997 seats...

Low mileage with Hartech rebuild & supplied by 911V, I'd say that is well worth the asking price

This must be one of the safest ways to buy a 996 currently.

Unfortunately the second you drive it off the forecourt at 911v it will only be worth £16,000. :frustrated:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back