Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking to purchase a Classic Porsche 911, any advice?

Porsche_65

Hi,

I currently own a Porsche 944 and want to expand my collection, to ideally add a classic Porsche 911 to the fleet.

Can anyone share any advice on buying? I inherited the 944 so never went through the purchasing stage. Also, any further information on this model from current owners will be welcomed.

Thanks in Advance

:welcome:

Buy the best that you can I would say and get one of the experts on here to go look with you or give you as much info as poss before you purchase :thumbs:

Any pics of the 944 :dont know:

And by 'classic', what kind of year/model are you looking for :thumb:

Welcome to 911uk.

For your learning into your current Porsche you could have a look round here - http://www.911uk.com/viewforum.php?f=56

As for your question with regard to purchasing a classic 911, as mentioned above, to give any advisors a steer you may wish to say which particular era of 911 you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back