Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Im coming back soon and need help (in more ways than one)

Yes I fancy that Phil may be misbehaving but the tale of the 5 sultry sisters probably got the better of him.

As for the new ride, I did think about the 718 but it didn't lure me like the 981. Maybe next time, I never say never.
Must say the beemer has been a good ride and served me well.
I'd like to have kept both but I couldn't justify the cost and keep the bm on the drive for long periods and the missus didn't want to give up her old rangie, so the next addition will be something for winter but I'll worry about that later.

Wilpert , I like the sound of the chef sister, girls, cars and food the perfect trio :grin: as long as her name isnt Big Dave I am on my way :grin: :grin: :thumb:

wilpert said:
Yes, I'm excited to collect it.
Looking forward to what I hope will be some decent weather ahead for summer drives.

Once I get over myself and get my reality check, I'll have a look out for a winter car to use as a daily over the dark months.
I would have liked the beemer for that as it ticks all of the boxes but it would have compromised my budget on the boxster.

So I will look at something around the 10 to 12 k Mark.
Maybe a vw golf or an older 3 series.

:thumb: Well done sir. Porsche everytime, the lesser cars are there for when the weathers bad, or for long hauls to keep mileage down on the PAJ.

I took the route above with a 3 series, IMHO after 10 golfs over the years the beamer is a much better car....

Yes,

Nearly back, just a couple days to go.

Spongebob - I make you right on this "I took the route above with a 3 series, IMHO after 10 golfs over the years the beamer is a much better car...."

I do have a really nice 4 series but it has to go to pay towars the BS, plus it was a bit too good and shiny as a second car, which possibly wouldnt get used qute enough.

I'll be lookng for something in between, we have a big old Rangie, which is worth diddly squat due to high mileage, so we will run that until it dies.
Thats Mrs Wilperts "bad boy" daily.

So I need to find something that I can afford to leave on the drive without feeling too guilty.

Maybe a budget of 10k in a couple of months time :?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back