Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT04 YEP

McLovin

We are relocating to the USA so I am selling my beloved GT4 (very upset about that) and in preparation I just took the reg number off and put it on retention.

As the subject says, the reg number is "GT04 YEP"

I'm offering it up here before I try one of the reg number companies, but I have requested a valuation just so I can gauge what a fair price should be. Meanwhile, send me a pm if you're interested!

Cheers :)

It's no fun when you don't put s price on it.

Its not an auction site :roll:

The reg companies will give you an inflated price to get the 'business" off you as they have nothing to lose. The true value is what someone is worth to pay of course but that can take time. If you after an easy / quick sale why don't you put it up for what you paid for it, if it does not sell you know its too much, if it sells you have not lost out and got the use of it for free.

I would guess its going to be less than £750 (you have already paid the #80 retention fee).

Have you thought about how the sale would work in practice, there is an easy way and a harder way but both involve an element of trust as your asking someone to give you money without knowing you :dont know:

Ps good luck with the relocation, exciting times assuming its through choice :wink:

Whack it on eBay but be prepared for some low offers (not from me this time) but I reckon you'll be lucky to get £500.

Recent ones I've picked up for less than what buyers paid :nooo:

If you offer up some 3D carbonique plates to go on the new vehicle you might give it the edge :thumb:

Good luck with the move stateside , its a nice number but I was surprised at how many GT04 plates with decent 3 last letters were avail I think your looking at £250 to £500 which is a shame as you would expect it to be worth more than that of course if Yasmin Emma Peters ownes a GT4 well it could then be your birthday lol :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Yasmin has a GTS, I could have just the plate for her :?:

jonttt said:
Yasmin has a GTS, I could have just the plate for her :?:

:floor: :floor: :thumb:

I didn't put a price on it because I didn't have the foggiest idea as to what it might be worth.

Having done some research it's clear it's not going to make me a wealthy man, less desirable GT04 plates start at about £500 and better ones are priced up as far as £1,750 (GT04 OTT). I think that's a bit rich to be honest, they are clearly chancing their luck.

Given all of that I think a fair price would be £750.

You heard it here first.

McLovin said:
I didn't put a price on it because I didn't have the foggiest idea as to what it might be worth.

Having done some research it's clear it's not going to make me a wealthy man, less desirable GT04 plates start at about £500 and better ones are priced up as far as £1,750 (GT04 OTT). I think that's a bit rich to be honest, they are clearly chancing their luck.

Given all of that I think a fair price would be £750.

You heard it here first.

GT04 OTT....a bit rich or Over The Top

[/b]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back