Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

200K miles 996.2 GT3

jotaking said:
A testament to Porsche.

Looks like a great car, however, considering it has just had 28K engine rebuild, full respray etc..etc...the engine bay looks a bit tatty :?:

'Just had' :?: - the rebuild was 2 years and 12,000 miles ago and obviously this car is used in all weathers so bound to look a bit well used...

peterg1955 said:
jotaking said:
A testament to Porsche.

Looks like a great car, however, considering it has just had 28K engine rebuild, full respray etc..etc...the engine bay looks a bit tatty :?:

'Just had' :?: - the rebuild was 2 years and 12,000 miles ago and obviously this car is used in all weathers so bound to look a bit well used...

Missed that detail....

A bit of pledge on the airbox wouldn't have gone a miss?

FRP said:
Ummmm, i might also register and put in a bid or two.....

Totally depends on the final sale value - £45-47k is my guess, optimistic maybes !!
I'm sure you know your business but don't forget the fees. I know Coys charge 15% buyers premium up £50k and 12.5% above and that's subject to VAT. So to my calcs that would turn a cheeky / seemingly innocuous £45k bid into £53,100, not such a bargain. Of course presuming they charge the same and I've had enough caffeine this AM.

NENO

Yes correct, my figure incs any fees,,,,,hate being fleeced !!!

Anyways, might go for a punt and see where i get to

Just another fun car not to be precious about

FRP said:

Let me know if you do as I am intending to go as long as nothing comes up in the meantime to stop me :thumbs:

Their fees are 10% + VAT on the 10% so 12% on top of the hammer price :thumb:

HSC911 said:
NXI20 said:
I know how much 911V bought this car in for and it would make you weep today :eek:

Weep as in "how much" :eek:

OR

Weep as in "I should have bought ten of these instead of my brand new Ford Mondeo" :dont know:

:thumb:

Option # 2 :sad:

Good luck to them :thumb:

was it £24k like that orange 'better than a GT3' car :grin:

HSC911 said:
Good luck to them :thumb:

was it £24k like that orange 'better than a GT3' car :grin:

Well, 911V sold it for £25K so you can assume the buy-in price was a fair bit less...

I'd be very interested to see what it reaches. Is the £39K - £47K estimate plus fees?

Listed mine a couple of days ago.

HSC911 said:
FRP said:

Let me know if you do as I am intending to go as long as nothing comes up in the meantime to stop me :thumbs:

I'll be there as well after the auction has started, if you see my just raise your hand and wave so I know it's you :D

911UK said:
HSC911 said:
FRP said:

I'll be there as well after the auction has started, if you see my just raise your hand and wave so I know it's you :D

About time Sundeep.. get yourself back in a GT3 :thumb:

Daniel said:
911UK said:
HSC911 said:
FRP said:

About time Sundeep.. get yourself back in a GT3 :thumb:

:agree:

:grin:

HSC911 said:
I am tempted to go to the auction and have cheeky bid...registration form completed already :grin:

:thumb:

Get it bought matey! Get it bought. :thumb:

I'd love to buy that. Wish I could.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back