Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Moped crime

Is this just not a tad of diversity move along now nothing to see here! :cop:

Re: Moped robbers

Jonnywise said:
Hi Alex
As to moving to some nice area,me and the
Wife were down the kings road Chelsea
A couple of months ago and someone got done there

I said a nice area.......as in far away from London or any other current UK S**tholes.

The return of Marty Wild said:
That article was a load of ol' tosh! Firstly he isn't a cyclist, he's a thug on a bike. Secondly, he came across someone he had a grievance with.

So not really what we are discussing here.

....... either way he is a bit of filth and should be eliminated asap ....... I would not have a problem with pulling the trigger.

Surprised with so many 911 owners being bikers this has taken so long to come up. It's been an epidemic for at least a couple of years now, more like 4-5, and it's only really become headline worthy since Michael MacIntwat got his Rolex nicked.

It's rarer in the provinces but not unheard of. They're getting braver and braver as we go along. Probably because the revolving door of justice just keeps on revolving, and the police - despite all the bluster - still have a non-pursuit policy (in practice rather than theory) whilst the yogurt weavers in charge talk about how it's all the fault of society, not the individual members therein - which of course we've all failed by being so downright stingy with.

It'll take a top judge to get mugged out and then we'll gain some traction I'm sure. Until then, the Met have no less than 4 'specially adapted' BMW 'off road' normal on road bikes cos reasons. Well it might be 4; could be 3, or even 2 now, if a couple have been bikelyfed already by now. Who knows.

Re: Moped

Jonnywise said:

Big knife, I think running him over would help :thumb:

Yeah - welcome to London baby!

....... and Manchester ...... and Liverpool ....... and Birmingham ........ and many other or our decrepit and foul cities filled with scum ....... it's not just London ....... it's the whole friggen country that has gone down the pan :x

Hmmm....I'm in a 2-ton Range Rover, you're on a moped. I think I see a way out of this....

I always leave a good 2 car lengths to the car in front of me in traffic, dry powder fire extinguishers and Halfords telescopic wheel braces in both Porschas door pockets, as I`ve just had the wheels off and need to re-tighten them officer...........

Don`t need anything in the Merc, If I open the boot of that I have more weapons than an ARV :grin:

dombo said:
Hmmm....I'm in a 2-ton Range Rover, you're on a moped. I think I see a way out of this....

Assumption being you're white and middle class; welcome to 8 years chokey. If you happen to be the assailant, and not in that demographic, you'll go round the revolving door of justice. That is regardless of the amount of drain cleaner you've been packing for a special occasion.

arry said:
dombo said:

Assumption being you're white and middle class; welcome to 8 years chokey. If you happen to be the assailant, and not in that demographic, you'll go round the revolving door of justice. That is regardless of the amount of drain cleaner you've been packing for a special occasion.

I think the legal term is " fight or flight "..............I`d run them over in a heartbeat with my 2 ton Merc and my solicitor would answer questions later :thumb:

kurlykris said:
arry said:
dombo said:

I think the legal term is " fight or flight "..............I`d run them over in a heartbeat with my 2 ton Merc and my solicitor would answer questions later :thumb:

Or use the SMIDSY defence.

Sorry Mate I Didnt See You - For the non bikers on here :thumb:

This is one of those issues my missus worries about - mainly because she knows i would be in a herculean rage in a nano second, and very unwisely, set about those responsible for touching my car.

Utterly ridiculous as ultimately its just metal but im ludicrously precious about it!

i wish I was brave enough to do what some folks on here suggest, like running em over and other well deseved suggestions.

Trouble is, when it happens, unless you have loads of thinking time and you are well brave, you freeze up and don't always perform how you think you might do.

I have been the victim of a carjacking (as per my previous posts), long story short, I was scared and decided that 5 teenagers with hoods was too much for me so i gave them the car.

I do think a bit of de icer to help clear their eyes a bit might have done them the world of good though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back