Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where do you mount your phone?

eabeukes

Monza
No dodgy comments please :)

I'm looking for a phone mount so I can use the satnav function, and plug it into the aux for music - the screen mounts are fugly and the last time I used a A/C vent mount it pulled half the dash out (french cars and build quality..)

Any reccomendations?

Thanks all - I have a 996.1 non-cd player model and therefore pzero none of the linked threads suggestions works!
I've had a look at the ones that clip over the dash but I tihnk they'll ruin the leather?

40706683370_bb61f17457_b.jpg

42538972301_9184d6dd0e_b.jpg

@Dammit - thats pretty much what I want for the lower console to clip on! Is it a DIY job or Amazon?

eabeukes said:
@Dammit - thats pretty much what I want for the lower console to clip on! Is it a DIY job or Amazon?

It's a re-purposed/cut-up Porsche cup-holder with a quad-lock stuck to it, will only fit into the three little holes in your side-vents I'm afraid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back